Our Rainbow Baby- Isaac Benjamin

Our C-Section is scheduled for Tuesday June 28th!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

March for Babies!

Hello to all my family and friends,
Many of you know that I am the coordinator for my pregnancy and infant loss support group HAND. (Helping after Neonatal Death)

We in our local chapter here in the central valley are taking part in this year's March for Babies walk!

So I am asking you all to support us in honor of Ethan, Alexis and all the other angel babies in our group as well as in support of all the miracle babies like myself ( I was born at 27 weeks!) who made it!

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. The work done by March of Dimes for all babies both big and small is simply amazing! I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something to help. And I need yours as well.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the link on the bottom of this post. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/TheMishlerBabies

No comments:

Post a Comment