Our Rainbow Baby- Isaac Benjamin

Our C-Section is scheduled for Tuesday June 28th!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

31 Weeks! Oh my Goodness!

Oh my goodness, how time has flown by!  I can't believe we are almost there, only 8 more weeks before our baby boy arrives!  We just had a check up with my OB yesterday and everything is going perfectly. We are officially on the schedule for June 28th at 9am.  WOW!  Part of me is still amazed that we are here, that we have come this far.  I am so thankful and amazed by all we have been blessed with on this journey.  Amazing new friends in our support group of wonderful BLM mommies that I adore and so much love and prayer from everyone we know! 

We also had our repeat 3D appointment yesterday to try and get some better face pics so I wanted to share them with you as well.  They are so awesome, I love to stare at them in amazement!  Just 8 more short weeks and he will be here to love and cuddle and squeeze and snuggle, I can hardly stand it! Counting down the weeks and days until I can hold you sweet boy, I love you!

Mommy!

In this picture he is trying to put his toe in his mouth!






Look at those huge lips! I can't wait to kiss them!



This last pic he has his foot totally covering his face, little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment