Our Rainbow Baby- Isaac Benjamin

Our C-Section is scheduled for Tuesday June 28th!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12 Weeks

I wanted to share the 12 week update for our little one. We continue to be blessed with good health and I am beginning to "pop out" just a little bit. A stranger would never notice but my close girlfriends have :)  Next week is our NT ultrasound and we are hoping to get a unofficial gender peek! I happen to believe we are having another little boy and the over the counter gender prediction test we took also said boy, can't wait to see if I'm right! We used the same test for Ethan and the results were boy so I am feeling fairly confident. We shall see! The link below shows you size and development info for 12 weeks. Its truly amazing how much happens in just one week's time.

http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size?slideNumber=10&bclink=slideshow&scid=mbtw_preg12:1006&pe=2Uyg9fV

Oh and here is a picture of the results from our over the counter gender test.

No comments:

Post a Comment